Wedding Planning Workshop
Armed with all the needed knowledge to make informed choices and decisions, a bride does not need to be characterized as a “bridezilla”. Brides-to-be, don't miss this opportunity to learn how to plan your wedding.
Experienced event planner, Gwendolyn Hood will teach a comprehensive Wedding Planning Workshop, Saturday, February 7 and Saturday, February 21, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at The Bougainvilleas Event Center, 12126 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077. The fee for this interactive workshop is $125, and includes materials and post-event resources. Lunch, refreshments and some surprises are included.
The workshop will include valuable information on: the line item wedding budget, is a wedding planner needed, venue selection/caterer, ceremony, cake, bridesmaid dresses, photographer/ videographer, latest trends, décor, lighting, reception, flowers, linens, invitations, and the honeymoon. To register contact Gwendolyn Hood at GwendolynHood.ES@gmail.com or call 281.704. 5826. To learn more visit www.GwendolynHood.com.
About Gwendolyn Hood
After being an event planner for over 24 years and seeing the many mistakes made by brides and parents of the bride, Gwendolyn Hood decided it is time to share the valuable tools not readily available to potential brides, grooms, and parents’ of the bride on how to plan for this special day. Gwen sees people attend all the wedding and bridal shows, obtain all the information, and not know what do to with it. She wants attendees to walk away from her Wedding Planning Workshop with the knowledge of what they need to do to make their special day truly special.
Gwen's event management and planning has taken her all over the world and she has gained valuable knowledge in every type of event imaginable. She has worked on events in the social, corporate and life experience realms, deftly managing attendance numbers from 12 to more than 1,000. Although she has conducted business in Houston for the past two decades, Gwendolyn also has global professional events experience and has honed her craft abroad in Cyprus, India, Israel, Italy, and Singapore. Through her travels, Gwendolyn has drawn inspiration from the cultures she has experienced, which helps fuel the creative process behind each event she plans.
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball