ciao bella! "What is your skin care secret?"
SAMARA "I love the Rodan+Fields Redefine System. It's wonderful."
ciao bella! "What is your favorite cosmetic line?"
SAMARA "Lancome. I feel naked without mascara and my "can’t live without lipstick" is Lancome’s
ciao bella! "What hair care products do you use?"
SAMARA "I love to hot curl my hair, so I need to protect the damage I cause from heat, color and highlights. I use Sulfate Free Shampoos and Conditioners (mixed in with Head and Shoulders if my scalp is dry), Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask once per week, and Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner Spray before I brush and blow dry."
ciao bella! "What is your fitness routine?"
SAMARA "I’m a gym bunny at the JCC Fitness Center. I do cardio 5-6 days per week and weight training with my trainer Lee, two times per week. I also take core classes two times per week which works my abs, thighs, and buns and on most days I do floor abs. When I can fit it in, I play tennis and I lift my four-year-old daughter frequently which is quite a workout."
ciao bella! "What do you do to manage your stress?"
SAMARA "I get regular therapeutic massages and I go out frequently with my husband and friends to de-stress and keep my spirits high. I also enjoy a glass of wine or a Grey Goose dirty martini from time to time."
ciao bella! What is your diet secret?"
SAMARA "It's not easy losing weight when you're 5' and don’t have much to lose. "My new favorite is The Fresh Diet. They deliver fresh food to your door every night. I was on it for 31 days I lost the weight effortlessly and even exceeded my goal. That included eating whatever I wanted on the weekends. To me the key to keeping the weight off is allowing yourself to “cheat,” and going right back on your “diet” when the weekend or vacation is over."
ciao bella! "What is your personal style like and what are your fashion favorites?"
SAMARA "Being petite makes shopping a challenge and I spend a lot of money on alterations. My favorite stores for petites are Ann Taylor, LOFT, Banana Republic and White House | Black Market. If I’m really dressing up, I love Tootsies and I have used Rent The Runway many times to rent couture dresses. When you go to as many dressy events as I do and are photographed all the time you don’t want to wear the same dress twice, so for me renting them has been great."
ciao bella! "What are your biggest beauty secrets?"
SAMARA "I religiously use my Rodan+Fields face cleansing and moisturizing system twice a day, I drink lots of water throughout the day and I exercise regularly." My #1 favorite thing to do is laugh and smile! It may create laugh lines, but it’s totally worth it.".
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball