ciao bella!: "What are your skin care secrets?"
Loughlin: "I am very good about wearing sun block and always, no matter what, even when I get home late, I will never ever go to sleep with a dirty face. I wash my face and use a cream cleanser, use some toner and then I’ve been using Vitamin C in a jar with a dropper . I let it soak in and then use moisturizer and eye cream. In the morning I use moisturizer and then sunblock."
ciao bella! "What is your favorite cosmetic line?"
Loughlin: "Laura Mercier – There are really beautiful colors and her brushes are easy to use! I find it to be idiot proof!"
ciao bella! "What hair care products do you use?"
Loughlin: "I am using Davines shampoo and conditioner for colored hair right now, but I switch it up and go with others from time to time."
ciao bella! "What is your fitness routine consist?"
Loughlin: "I am very into yoga. I try to do yoga every day or every other day, and I also play golf. There have great yoga studios in Vancouver so I go to the studio sometimes when I can fit it in. But I don’t get myself into a tizzy if I miss a class. I can always stretch in my hotel room. I never beat myself up."
ciao bella! "What do you do to manage your stress?"
Loughlin: "Yoga really helps me physically and the breathing helps me keep centered - deep breaths can always set you straight."
ciao bella!: "What is your diet secret?"
Loughlin: "Everything in moderation!"
ciao bella! " What is your personal style like and what are your fashion favorites?"
Loughlin: "I tend to stick with the classics and what works better with my body. As I get older I see fashion go younger and younger and younger and sometimes I don’t feel wearing certain things are appropriate at my age. I don’t wear my skirts too short. Tom Ford is very talented on the high end, but in my every day life I go with lululemon."
ciao bella! " What is your biggest beauty secret?
Loughlin: "If I feel like my skin is a little dull or puffy, I do a steam shower and sweat it out. The hot water gives my skin a glow and is a nice pick me up."
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball