We all know that beauty starts from within and drinking cold pressed juices are a good way to get there. Now there's Juicepresso®. Juicepresso delivers the same nutritious, high-quality juice available at your local juice shop for a fraction of the cost. You get all the benefits of cold press juicing – including 40% more juice volume, 72-hour juice life and a bigger nutritional punch than centrifugal juicers. $449.99 . For info and juice recipes visit www.juicepressousa.com.
Green Juice Recipe
Three Medium Carrots
Half of a Cucumber
Half of a Lemon
One inch of Ginger
1. Wash all produce. Chop apples and lemon half into segments, remove seeds.
2. Chop cucumber into chunks (skin may be removed if you prefer).
3. Scrub the outside of your ginger to remove any hard places or fibers. (Or leave the skin on for added nutrition).
4. Press in this order: carrots, cucumber, ginger, apple, lemon.
5. Stir together. Enjoy!
Green Juice Mask Recipe
Natural Bentonite Clay
In a small bowl, mix about a tablespoon each of the carrot and cucumber pulp with a tablespoon of the oil and of the clay. Add the juice as necessary to get a thick consistency and then add your granulated sugar (for a natural exfoliating facial mask). You want the mixture to be moist enough to stay on your skin but not so wet that it falls right off. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wipe off with a paper towel to remove the pulp, then wash off with water.
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball