ciao bella! What is your skincare routine?
Jessica: "I make my own skin care products. In the morning I splash some water on my face and add a little of my own mixture of coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil. Sometimes I change up the oils depending on what I need. I love Burt's Bees "Royal Jelly" Eye Cream. At night I steam my face with a cloth and apply olive and castor oil."
ciao bella! "What is your favorite cosmetic?"
Jessica: "L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara. It makes my eyelashes look like long spiders."
ciao bella! "What hair care products do you use?"
Jessica: "I use shampoos and conditioners that are free of SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and I alternate between the Aveda "Damage Remedy™ Restructuring" products and John Masterson Organics "Honey and Hibiscus Reconstructing " products."
ciao bella! "What is your diet secret?"
Jessica: "My diet consists mostly of fresh veggies, fruit, chicken fish and whole grains. Once or twice a week I sneak in french-fries and Rosemary and Thyme Sea Salt Potato chips from Central Market."
ciao bella! "What is your fitness routine?"
Jessica: "Twice a week I enjoy running 2.5 miles at Hershey Park Bayou Trail and twice a week I do Vinyasa (slow flow) yoga."
ciao bella! "What do you do to manage your stress?"
Jessica: " I meditate and take fish oil every day. And twice a month I go to the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine for acupuncture."
ciao bella! "What is your personal style like?"
Jessica: "I like a classic look, but also like to look dramatic sometimes. It depends on my mood where I'm off to."
ciao bella! "What are your biggest beauty secrets?"
Jessica: "I have two secrets. One is water and the other is sleep. I drink tons of water and I'm a sleeping beauty. I need a minimum of 9 1/2 hours a night; sometimes more, depending on how much energy I give away during the day."
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball