ciao bella! "What are your skin care secrets?"
Esposito "As far as beauty products I am so sensitive to everything, I have to be careful. Gluten is often in products and if you allergic to it internally, you are allergic to it externally. I use oils such as coconut oil, straight vitamin E or C on my skin. It has to be clean and very pure for me to put it on my skin."
ciao bella! "What is your favorite cosmetic line?"
Esposito "Cosmetics have to be very clean and natural. I don't use a lot of cosmetics but when I do I use Caudalie. I use sprays on my face."
ciao bella! "What hair care products do you use?"
Esposito "Alterna which states that it's gluten-free. I was using another product once and my scalp started burning terribly because it had gluten in it."
ciao bella! "What is your fitness routine?"
Esposito "I try to run when I physically feel like I can. I also lift weights. Honestly I like to do almost anything. With the bakery sometimes my energy will be low and I have to be careful, and sometimes I just don't have time."
ciao bella! "What do you do to manage stress?"
Esposito "I am a big advocate for meditation, it's the best stress reliever I know. It gives you time to listen to your body. I also make it a point to lie down on the floor with my dogs every day. They enjoy it and so do I. It's very restful and they have such beautiful energy, they always make me feel peaceful."
ciao bella! " What is your diet secret?
Esposito "Clean, organic food. Vegetables. Simple food. At the bakery we test food four times to make sure it is pure when it goes to customers. I don't have a problem with weight. I'm fond of my gluten-free tasty cupcakes."
ciao bella! "What is your personal style and fashion favorites?
Esposito "Something simple that reflects beautiful energy, casual, relaxed. I'm not much of trend follower anymore. I like the line by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, The Row, it's flowing."
ciao bella! "What are your biggest beauty secrets?
Esposito " It's not a secret, just be kind to yourself, eat right, sleep. Everyone can be a beautiful person when they take care of themselves and have worthwhile goals."
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball