H & M To Open New Location at Houston Galleria
H & M, Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M), is excited to announce the opening of its fourth store in the Greater Houston area at Houston Galleria. Opening on Thursday, November 6th at noon, H&M at Houston Galleria will allow customers in Texas even more access to the latest trends at the best prices.
“We believe in the continued potential of the Texas market and are excited to open this new location in Houston,” said Daniel Kulle, U.S. President for H&M. “We look forward to providing our customers there with everything they need for the fall season, from basics to inspiring fashion items for the whole family, all at great value.”
The approximately 23,000 square foot H&M at Houston Galleria will offer collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie and its plus-size line, H&M+. By opening new stores across the country H&M adds jobs to the local economy. The retailer is proud to have hired about 30 people for the store at Houston Galleria, almost all of them hired locally, adding to the existing total of approximately 15,000 employees in the US.
H&M is the first fashion company to roll out a global garment recycling program. Through this initiative, H&M customers at Houston Galleria can help save natural resources and contribute to a reduced environmental impact by donating old and unwanted pieces of clothing from any brand while in the store. Customers will receive a voucher for 15% off their entire next purchase for each bag of donated clothing.
To kick off the recycling program on opening day, customers who bring garments to be recycled before the store opens at noon will also have the chance to win H&M gift cards valued between $50 and $100 in addition to receiving the 15% off voucher.
H & M, Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M), one of the world’s largest retailers known for offering fashion-forward apparel and quality basics, was the largest user of organic cotton in the world in 2013. H&M is committed to using only organic or better cotton in all of its collections by 2020. The store at Houston Galleria will offer the best of sustainable fashion through its fall 2014 collection.
In celebration of opening day, H&M at Houston Galleria will offer the first 300 shoppers in line an H&M t-shirt and Access to Fashion Pass, valued from $10 to $300, in addition to other fantastic opening offers for the whole family!
H & M, Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) at Houston Galleria is located at 5085 Westheimer Rd., Houston, TX 77056. The store can be reached by phone at (855) 466-7467. Store hours will be Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. For all available job positions please visit careers.hm.com
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball