By Chef Jeremy Goodwin of Single Man's Kitchen
Saturday, October 18 from 4:00 p.m. - 9:00p savor a meal in season with foodie friends and farmers at Last Organic Outpost, 711 N Emile St, Houston, Texas. You'll be glad you made the trip just a few minutes from downtown to experience dining family style in the urban oasis of Emile Street Discovery Farm. Our partners strive to bring you local food that is sustainably raised and free of pesticide residues, synthetic hormones, genetically modified organisms, and questionable additives.
You'll enjoy a dinner showcasing local produce, organic lamb from I O Ranch and artisan cheeses made in Texas. Each course will have a brief introduction by the chef, explaining the ingredients, sources and why they were chosen After dinner, coffee and fireside chats will allow for additional sharing of knowledge on our food sources, food heritage and nutrition.
Every day, we answer the call to action for seed, food and earth democracy. Join us and our family of farmers and food producers in our efforts to protect our cultural heritage and provide the food that nature intended us to eat. Proceeds will support of the good things coming from Last Organic Outpost and Central City Co-Op.
Seating is limited. Order tickets now before they sell out at http://www.centralcityco-op.com/order-online.html. Early Bird tickets are just $70 (Price goes up at midnight on October 10th!) for a Farm to Fork Five Course Menu. Invite a friend and bring a dinner plate to dine upon and perhaps donate.
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. Tax receipts will be available for diners the night of the event, and cancellations prior to Wednesday the 15th may have a receipt for the full amount.
- Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John Partner with Macy'son New Limited Edition Line: Love Bravery
- Transformations: An Evening of Cocktails and Fashion with Mark Jackowski
- Project Runway All Star Winner Mondo Guerra Presents His Collection at Studio A Salon
- Union and Fifth
- Connect the Dots at Ann Taylor
- Alexa DiBiasio to Show Her Collection at New York Fashion Week
- Nordstrom Supports Girls & Young Women with Donations from Treasure & Bond
- Five Steps to Get Organized Now
- Career & Money
- Cornerstone Recovery’s 7th Annual Breakfast
- Children's Museum of Houston 2015 Friends and Families Luncheon
- Holiday Extravaganza Benefits Boys and Girls Harbor
- Studio A Salon Grand Opening
- 7th Annual Pink Door Gala Raises More Than $255,000
- Krist Samaritan Center's Portrait of INDIVIDUALITY Gala Raises $400,000
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Raises More Than $450,000 at Ninth Annual "Home Safe Home" Gala
- Children’s Museum of Houston - Rue De Bourbon raises more than $900,000
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Trailblazer Committee Celebrates 2015 Award Honorees at Special Reception
- The RoundUp Show Draws Large Crowd with Inaugural Breakfast
- Love is in the Air for the American Heart Association's 2015 Houston Heart Ball